- Professional work experience as a native iOS Developer
- Very good knowledge of Swift and Objective-C as well as confident handling of development tools from the field of iOS development
- Know-how in app modularization, databases and build automation via CI/ CD are an advantage
- Ideally practical experience in agile software development (Scrum/Kanban)
- Interest in open source as well as willingness for further education and for learning new technologies
- A strongly pronounced goal-getter mindset as well as a proactive and target-focused way of working
- An autonomous, structured, and reliable approach to work as well as very good communication skills
- Passion for teamwork in an agile cross-functional and international work environment
- Very good spoken and written English
(Junior) iOS Engineer (m/f/d)
Our LOVOO iOS chapter is strongly passionate about the whole spectrum of building an iOS project. This includes topics like the development of new features, keeping the code base modern, and automating crucial steps of the development and release flow.
You want to join our lovely iOS team and have a direct impact on millions of people connecting with each other? Then apply now and join the team’s mission.
Especially in the current pandemic situation, it is important for us to protect our employees as best as possible. We regularly monitor and assess the current situation to decide whether to work fully remote or with a hybrid model, depending on the incidence. Even though we want to maintain our comprehensive home office concept in post-COVID times, a regular exchange on site with other team colleagues in our beautiful offices is very important to us. Therefore, please note that the advertised position is not a 100% remote position in the future. The advertised positions are intended for the respective locations mentioned in the job posting (Dresden, Berlin, or both).
If you have any questions do not hesitate to reach out to us. You can find the contact details below the job advertisements.
We work shoulder to shoulder towards our shared vision and encourage people of color, trans people, queer, gay and non-binary people, and those with disabilities to apply to join our team. Everyone is welcome at LOVOO. If you like, you can include your pronoun in your application (e.g. he, she, they).
What you can expect
- Hands-on conception and development of new features for our dating app
- Implementing a great UI with UX best practices and Apple’s human interface guidelines in mind
- Writing high quality and well scalable code with the appropriate test coverage
- Taking responsibility for continuous refactoring and optimization of our iOS app together with your teammates
- Continuously monitoring of the latest technology standards, evaluating current trends, and contributing new ideas and suggestions to enhance the direction of the product
- Ongoing knowledge sharing with your iOS buddies as well as through regular company-wide knowledge time meetings