- University degree in computer science or comparable field and at least 2 years of programming experience.
- Professional work experience as a native iOS developer
- Very good knowledge in Swift and Objective-C as well as confident handling of development tools from the field of iOS development
- Know-how in-app modularization, databases and build automation via CI/ CD are an advantage
- Ideally practical experience in agile software development (Scrum/Kanban)
- Interest in open source as well as willingness for further education and for learning new technologies
- Passion for teamwork in an agile cross-functional and international work environment
- Very good spoken and written English
iOS Engineer (m/f/d)
You’re a Swift hacker through and through and Objective-C does not make you break out in a sweat? CocoaPods, XCFrameworks, VIPER, MVVN, REST, gRPC, CI/CD-Build pipelines are not just band names to you?
Your English is top-notch and you want to work with international, agile and cross-functional teams? You like to think outside the box and you love new challenges?
Then what are you waiting for? Apply for the position of iOS Engineer (m/f/d) at LOVOO.
What you can expect
- Hands-on conception and development of new features for our dating and livestreaming sector
- Implementing a great UI, taking into account UX best practices and platform-specific design guidelines
- Writing high quality and well scalable code with the appropriate test coverage
- Responsible for continuous refactoring and optimization of our iOS app together with your team colleagues
- Continuously monitoring the latest technology standards, evaluating current trends, and contributing new ideas and suggestions to enhance the direction of the product
- Ongoing knowledge sharing with your iOS buddies as well as through regular company-wide knowledge time meetings