Community Manager – Live Streaming (Spain) (m/f/d)
We are looking for an enthusiastic Community Manager - Live Streaming (m/f/d) for our Spanish market that will support our Talent Management team to promote our app feature “LOVOO Live” where thousands of broadcasters and viewers can interact with each other.
Our Community Managers discover and connect with talents within our App and accompany them on their way in LOVOO Live to turn them into real streaming stars! They also focus on building close long-term relationships with active supporters of our community to identify and support them regarding their needs and satisfaction.
Do you want to join the Talent’s team vision and make our streamers shine? Then apply now, become one of our lovely Community Managers and have a direct impact on millions of people connecting with each other.
Especially in the current pandemic situation, it is important for us to protect our employees as best as possible. We regularly monitor and assess the current situation to decide whether to work fully remote or with a hybrid model, depending on the incidence. Even though we want to maintain our comprehensive home office concept in post-COVID times, a regular exchange on site with other team colleagues in our beautiful offices is very important to us. Therefore, please note that the advertised position is not a 100% remote position in the future. The advertised positions are intended for the respective locations mentioned in the job posting Dresden, Berlin, or both.
If you have any questions do not hesitate to reach out to us. You can find the contact details below the job advertisements.
We work shoulder to shoulder towards our shared vision and encourage people of color, trans people, queer, gay and non-binary people, and those with disabilities to apply to join our team. Everyone is welcome at LOVOO. If you like, you can include your pronoun in your application (e.g. he, she, they).
What you can expect
- Central contact person for streamers as an expert on the LOVOO Live function, as well as taking responsibility for managing our roster broadcasters for our Spanish speaking community
- Building up and supporting a successful community of broadcasters and provide individual coaching to Live Video talents
- Development of ideas and improvement of existing concepts for exciting Live Streams and contests
- Self-responsible research and keen interest in the streaming and entertainment scene in order to drive the recruitment and development of top-quality talents within LOVOO Live
- Country-specific localization in order to establish LOVOO Live as the go-to live streaming app in the Spanish market
- A close collaboration and idea sharing with our Customer Care and Product teams in order to improve user experience
- At least 1-2 years of experience in the field of Community Management, Customer Services, Sales or a comparable field
- Native speaker of Spanish and very good command English (daily team language)
- Excellent communication, selling as well as presentation skills, written as well as spoken
- Creative mindset and approach in proposing content ideas for community activations and streamers’ shows
- The capability and drive to build strong and long-lasting relationships with our users
- Familiarity with the livestreaming world and its best practises as well as passion for connecting to people via streaming is a big plus
- Proactivity as well as continuous contribution of new ideas and thinking outside the box
- An independent, structured and goal-oriented way of working and a high sense of responsibility
- Very good organisational skills and a high sense of responsibility
- Knowledge of Figma or other graphic design and ATOM or a smiliar html editor tool is a plus