Community Manager – Livestreaming (DACH) (m/f/d)
We are looking for a dedicated and enthusiastic Community Manager – Livestreaming (m/f/d) for our DACH market that will support our Talent Management team to promote our LOVOO’s feature “LOVOO Live”. The feature encourages interaction between thousands of active broadcasters and viewers via the in-app live streaming option. Our Community Managers discover new talents within our App and accompany them on their way in LOVOO Live to turn them into real streaming stars.
Do you want to join the Talent’s team vision and make our streamers shine? Then apply now, become one of our lovely Community Managers and have a direct impact on millions of people connecting with each other.
What you can expect
- Central contact person for broadcasters as an expert on the LOVOO Live function, as well as taking responsibility for managing our roster broadcasters
- Building up and supporting a successful community of broadcasters and provide individual coaching to Live Video talents
- Development of ideas and improvement of concepts for exciting livestreams, in tandem with both our Marketing team and broadcasters
- Self-responsible research and keen interest in the streaming and entertainment scene in order to drive the recruitment and development of top-quality talents within LOVOO Live
- Country-specific localization of marketing efforts in order to establish LOVOO Live as the go-to live streaming app in the DACH market
- A close collaboration and idea sharing with our Customer Care and Product teams in order to improve our user experience
- Ideally first experience in the field of Social Media, Public Relations, Customer Services, Sales, Marketing or a comparable field
- Excellent command of German (mothertongue or at least B2 level) and very good command English (daily team language)
- Excellent communication, selling as well as presentation skills, written as well as spoken
- Knowledge and personal interest in social interactions via platforms such as YouTube, Instagram, Tik Tok etc.
- Creative mindset and approach in proposing content ideas for community activations and broadcasters´s shows
- Familiarity with the livestreaming world and its best practices as well as passion for connecting to people via streaming is a big plus
- Very good organizational skills and a high sense of responsibility
- An independent, structured and goal-oriented way of working
- The capability and drive to build strong and long-lasting relationships with our users
- Proactivity as well as continuous contribution of new ideas and thinking outside the box
- Keen interest in working with an international team
- Passion for new, innovative technologies and social media
- A background in the mobile sector and first-hand experience using the LOVOO app