Community Manager – Livestreaming (France) (m/f/d)
We are looking for an enthusiastic Community Manager – Livestreaming (France) (m/f/d) for our French market that will support our Talent Management team to promote our app feature “LOVOO Live” where thousands of broadcasters and viewers can interact with each other.
Our Community Managers discover and connect with talents within our App and accompany them on their way in LOVOO Live to turn them into real streaming stars! They also focus on building close long-term relationships with active supporters of our community to identify and help them with their needs and satisfaction.
Do you want to join the Talent’s team vision and make our streamers shine? Then apply now, become one of our lovely Community Managers (m/f/d) and have a direct impact on millions of people connecting with each other.
What you can expect
- Central contact person for streamers as an expert on the LOVOO Live function, as well as taking responsibility for managing our roster broadcasters for our French community
- Building up and supporting a successful community of broadcasters and provide individual coaching to Live Video talents
- Development of ideas and improvement of existing concepts for exciting Live Streams, in tandem with both our Marketing team and broadcasters
- Self-responsible research and keen interest in the streaming and entertainment scene in order to drive the recruitment and development of top-quality talents within LOVOO Live
- Country-specific localization of marketing efforts in order to establish LOVOO Live as the go-to live streaming app in the French market
- A close collaboration and idea sharing with our Customer Care and Product teams in order to improve user experience
- At least 1-2 years of experience in the field of Community Management, Social Media, Customer Services, Sales or a comparable field
- Excellent command of French (native speaker or at least B2 level) and very good command English (daily team language)
- Excellent communication, selling as well as presentation skills, written as well as spoken
- Creative mindset and approach in proposing content ideas for community activations and streamers’ shows
- The capability and drive to build strong and long-lasting relationships with our users
- Familiarity with the livestreaming world and its best practices as well as passion for connecting to people via streaming is a big plus
- Proactivity as well as continuous contribution of new ideas and thinking outside the box
- An independent, structured and goal-oriented way of working
- Very good organizational skills and a high sense of responsibility
- Keen interest in working with an international team
- Knowledge of Sketch, Figma and/or other graphic design app/programs is a plus