Lead iOS Engineering (m/f/d)
You want to lead a team of highly motivated iOS Developers and challenge them everyday to improve and outdo themselves? You are a Swift hacker through and through and Objective-C does not make you break out in a sweat? CocoaPods, XCFrameworks, VIPER, MVVN, REST, gRPC and CI/CD-Build pipelines are not just band names to you?
Your English is top-notch and you want to work with international, agile, and cross-functional teams? You like to think outside the box and love collaborating with experts from different fields such as Cloud Engineering, Product Management or Design?
Then what are you waiting for? Apply for the position of Lead iOS Engineering (m/f/d) at LOVOO.
What you can expect
- Leading our LOVOO iOS Engineering team as well as building and developing a high performing team through hiring and professional development in a cross-functional agile environment
- Responsibility for the operational and strategic positioning of the iOS Engineering department in close collaboration with the Head of Engineering as well as the continuous development of internal team processes
- Technically innovative further development and optimization of the iOS app, taking the compliance guidelines into account
- Conception and participation in the development of innovative features for the dating and livestreaming sector
- Ensuring an effective and intensive collaboration with Product Managers, Designers, our Quality Assurance Managers and the entire Engineering team
- University degree in Computer Science or in a comparable field and at least 4 years of programming experience
- Professional work experience as a native iOS Developer as well as first leadership experience of small to medium sized Engineering teams
- Very good knowledge in Swift and Objective-C as well as a proficient handling of development tools from the fields of iOS development
- Sound know-how in app modularization, databases and build automation via CI/ CD
- Interest in open source as well as willingness for further education and for learning new technologies
- Strong entrepreneurial mindset, hands-on mentality, and goal-oriented approach
- High level of self-management as well as the ability to prioritize appropriately and work in a dynamic organization
- Very good command of written and spoken English