(Senior) Ads Optimization Manager (m/f/d)
Our Ads team is responsible for advertising sales and all challenges around it. The team aims to grow our advertising revenue year over year through optimizing new and existing ad-placements, making improvements to our monetization strategy as well as clever marketing of our ad inventory.
Do you want to join our mission and utilize your skills and experience to grow LOVOO’s Mobile Advertising revenue as well as developing future strategies? Then apply now and become part of our lovely Ads team!
What you can expect
- Optimization of Mobile Advertising revenue with the goal of realizing maximum advertising revenue potential
- Identification and troubleshooting of in-app issues related to advertising in cooperation with the technical teams and Product Managers
- Main contact person for Product Managers in order to implement advertising initiatives and bug fixes
- Assistance in contract negotiations with new partners in close collaboration together with the Advertising Lead
- Keeping yourself up to date with market developments as well as the implementation of new technologies and strategies
- Attending industry events in order to network and meet with new and existing partners, and learn about current and future methods and technologies
- 2+ years experience in the field of Mobile Advertising or Ad-Tech
- Project Management skills and a good understanding of Project Management tools such as Jira, Trello etc.
- Solid handling of analytical tools such as Tableau or AppAnnie
- Good knowledge of office programs (Excel, Google Docs, Google Slides etc.)
- Pronounced revenue forecasting skills
- Strong business sense as well as a hands-on mentality
- Attention to details and an analytical mindset
- Outstanding communication and teamwork skills and enthusiasm for working with a multicultural team
- Very good command of English, both verbal and written (German is a plus)