(Senior) CRM Manager (Dating) (m/f/d)
Our Product Marketing & CRM Team focuses on engagement, monetization and user loyalty within the app. Using various communication channels, you will delight our users with subscription offers, keep them retained throughout the lifecycle, drive experiments and test new ideas for steady growth.
You want to have a direct impact on millions of people connecting with each other? Then apply now and join the team’s mission.
Especially in the current pandemic situation, it is important for us to protect our employees as best as possible. We regularly monitor and assess the current situation to decide whether to work fully remote or with a hybrid model, depending on the incidence. Even though we want to maintain our comprehensive home office concept in post-COVID times, a regular exchange on site with other team colleagues in our beautiful offices is very important to us. Therefore, please note that the advertised position is not a 100% remote position in the future. The advertised positions are intended for the respective locations mentioned in the job posting (Dresden, Berlin, or both).
If you have any questions do not hesitate to reach out to us. You can find the contact details below the job advertisements.
We work shoulder to shoulder towards our shared vision and encourage people of color, trans people, queer, gay and non-binary people, and those with disabilities to apply to join our team. Everyone is welcome at LOVOO. If you like, you can include your pronoun in your application (e.g. he, she, they).
What you can expect
- You will be responsible for the whole dating section of the LOVOO app
- Drive subscription monetization to increase revenue
- Push campaigns for conversion rate optimization, payer share and subscription renewals
- Collaborate with Marketing, Designers, Product Managers for monthly special offer campaigns to boost revenue in short term
- Expand, maintain and optimize the subscription lifecycle for millions of LOVOO users
- Work closely together with our Product teams to shape the product roadmap as well as the monetization strategy
- Plan, develop and execute cross-channel campaigns that leverage e-mail, mobile push & in-app messaging for subscription conversion and renewals
- Create and manage highly personalized conversion campaigns, automated as well as ad hoc
- Design revenue customer activation and full lifecycle conversion strategy and roadmaps with integrated marketing touchpoints and automated processes
- Identify growth opportunities in collaboration with your team, UA, Designers, Product & Data-Analysts as well as User Researchers to ensure that those initiatives are valuable and viable to our users
- Validate concepts and features (setting up and analyzing A/B tests) following an iterative process through product discovery and experimentation
- Define metrics and measure the impact of your initiatives to ensure that you provide both customer value and business value, including ROI and ARPU
- Analyze campaign performance and user metrics, maintain experimentation backlog and build reports
- Manage internal and external revenue-driving projects
- Several years of experience in product monetization, preferably delivering mobile apps of a significant scale in the field of Mobile Business, E-Commerce, Dating or Gaming
- Proven experience in building cross-channel campaigns, triggered messages, and A/B/n experiments
- Sound understanding of network effects and profound knowledge of monetization as a growth driver
- Strong experience in managing revenue-based campaigns focused on subscriptions
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel as well as in using Braze and HTML
- Familiarity with email best practices, push notifications, and users segmentation
- Passion for building products that impact millions of people with innovation as the norm – Job to be done mentality is not an unknown word to you
- Analytical mindset with a solid understanding of using a data-driven approach to problem-solving and strong quantitative aptitude
- Positive attitude as well as a pronounced creativity
- Very good command of English, both spoken and written – German is a plus