(Senior) Marketing Analyst (m/f/d)
The Analytics Team at LOVOO is passionate about bringing together people and data. On our apps, we spark millions of new human connections every day. We gain a deep understanding of our users to improve their experience. We leverage massive amounts of data to inform critical product and business decisions. We constantly develop our toolset to deliver actionable insights and recommendations. We are a team of highly skilled data analysts, data scientists, and data engineers, working together between two locations (Dresden, Berlin). We have years of experience collaborating remotely. And we’re looking for you to join us!
Especially in the current pandemic situation, it is important for us to protect our employees as best as possible. We regularly monitor and assess the current situation to decide whether to work fully remote or with a hybrid model, depending on the incidence. Even though we want to maintain our comprehensive home office concept in post-COVID times, a regular exchange on site with other team colleagues in our beautiful offices is very important to us. Therefore, please note that the advertised position is not a 100% remote position in the future. The advertised positions are intended for the respective locations mentioned in the job posting (Dresden, Berlin, or both).
If you have any questions do not hesitate to reach out to us. You can find the contact details below the job advertisements.
We work shoulder to shoulder towards our shared vision and encourage people of color, trans people, queer, gay and non-binary people, and those with disabilities to apply to join our team. Everyone is welcome at LOVOO. If you like, you can include your pronoun in your application (e.g. he, she, they).
What you can expect
- Explore data to find actionable insights and make product recommendations through funnels, cohort analyses, long-term trends, user segmentation, regression models and more
- Identify, translate, prioritize, and provide answers to important marketing questions with the help of data
- Set up, analyze, and promote good practices for tracking multiple campaigns
- Work closely together with our Engineering department to implement, document, validate and monitor our data exchange with MMP and ad networks
- Craft simple, dependable data pipelines and automated reporting to surface metrics
- Goal-oriented collaboration with cross-functional teams in a dynamic, agile environment
- Contribute towards creating a data-informed culture at LOVOO
- Degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Cognitive Science, or other quantitative fields
- Experience in doing quantitative analysis in a big data environment, ideally in the mobile app industry
- Deep understanding of mobile marketing and tracking of different campaigns as well as uplift calculation
- Proficiency in SQL, as well as a statistical programming language (R, Python)
- Familiarity with Google BigQuery as well as experience in creating dashboards in Tableau and working with source control (GitHub) are desirable
- Ability to effectively visualize and communicate results to others and create trust in your work
- A transparent and open communication style as well as being a team player
- Strong willingness to learn new things as well as a pronounced hands-on mentality
- Ability to work independently and focus on high impact results as well as thinking out-of-the-box
- Willingness to travel to the relevant office locations (Dresden/Berlin) as needed
- Excellent command of English, both verbal and written, good German language skills are desirable