Senior Product Manager (m/f/d)
The mission of the Product team is to evaluate ideas, convert them into user value as well as business value, and, together with the Engineers, successfully bring them to the users. Whether working as a Product Manager, Product Designer, or UX Researcher: You can enrich the lives of millions of people every day.
Especially in the current pandemic situation, it is important for us to protect our employees as best as possible. We regularly monitor and assess the current situation to decide whether to work fully remote or with a hybrid model, depending on the incidence. Even though we want to maintain our comprehensive home office concept in post-COVID times, a regular exchange on site with other team colleagues in our beautiful offices is very important to us. Therefore, please note that the advertised position is not a 100% remote position in the future. The advertised positions are intended for the respective locations mentioned in the job posting (Dresden, Berlin, or both).
If you have any questions do not hesitate to reach out to us. You can find the contact details below the job advertisements.
We work shoulder to shoulder towards our shared vision and encourage people of color, trans people, queer, gay and non-binary people, and those with disabilities to apply to join our team. Everyone is welcome at LOVOO. If you like, you can include your pronoun in your application (e.g. he, she, they).
What you can expect
- Leading one of our product teams as well as taking complete ownership of the product roadmap, vision, and strategy for the team
- Identify market opportunities in close collaboration with Designers, Analysts, and User Researchers to ensure that those initiatives are valuable and viable to our users
- Working closely with Engineering, Quality Assurance and Infrastructure to build and roll out new features while balancing the need of improving existing ones
- Validating concepts and features following an iterative process through product discovery and experimentation
- Defining metrics and measuring the impact of your initiatives to ensure that you provide both customer value and business value, including ROI
- Collaborating with peers and stakeholders to shape and maximize the impact of your roadmap across our product and all channels
- Several years of experience in Product Management, preferably delivering mobile apps of a significant scale in the field of Mobile Business, E-Commerce or Gaming
- Strong leadership principles and being able to push features and requests through to numerous stakeholders
- Proven experience in building products that easily become a part of people’s daily habits with a focus on behavioral/user design
- Passion for building products that impact millions of people with innovation as the norm – Job to be done mentality is not an unknown word to yo
- Analytical mindset with a solid understanding of using a data-driven approach to problem-solving
- Strong knowledge of A/B testing and key validation methods
- Very good command of English, both spoken and written (German is a plus)