UX Designer (m/f/d)
Design and User Experience (UX) are at the heart of everything we do. As UX Designer (m/f/d) you are a part of an iterative design process to tackle complex tasks and challenges into intuitive, effective, and delightful User Experience for millions of people from around the world - whether first-time users or sophisticated experts.
Achieving this objective requires cooperation with Designers, our Research Team, Developers and Product Managers, and more stakeholders throughout the entire design process - from user flows and wireframes to user interface mockups and prototypes. In each phase, it is up to you to anticipate what our users and stakeholders need, to be their voice, and to make sure that the finished product surprises and delights them.
Especially in the current pandemic situation, it is important for us to protect our employees as best as possible. We regularly monitor and assess the current situation to decide whether to work fully remote or with a hybrid model, depending on the incidence. Even though we want to maintain our comprehensive home office concept in post-COVID times, a regular exchange on site with other team colleagues in our beautiful offices is very important to us. Therefore, please note that the advertised position is not a 100% remote position in the future. The advertised positions are intended for the respective locations mentioned in the job posting (Dresden, Berlin, or both).
If you have any questions do not hesitate to reach out to us. You can find the contact details below the job advertisements.
We work shoulder to shoulder towards our shared vision and encourage people of color, trans people, queer, gay and non-binary people, and those with disabilities to apply to join our team. Everyone is welcome at LOVOO. If you like, you can include your pronoun in your application (e.g. he, she, they).
What you can expect
- Drive product design from discovery to implementation for parts of our dating app (onboarding, first-time experience, safety, etc.)
- Effective collaboration within cross-functional Product teams in a fast and agile environment - work closely with UX Researchers, Product Managers, and Engineers and collaborate with Designers and UX Writers to craft superior user experience
- Transform abstract concepts pragmatically into feasible solutions by approaching them with a strong problem-solving mindset
- Build and maintain our design system
- Present flows and designs, and promote user-centricity in your team.
- Represent the user needs at all levels of decision making
- Several years of experience in working with a digital product company/agency/consulting, specifically in consumer-facing mobile
- Pronounced experience in designing mobile apps is a must
- Strong expertise in Figma, Figjam and Protopie
- Think holistically about business, users, the interconnectivity of the problems, and scalability of solutions while designing
- Sound knowledge and experience in building & maintaining a design system
- Proficient ability in storytelling, articulation, and presentation of your design decisions and solutions
- You know when to concentrate on speed and when to put quality first, and you can focus on the details
- Flexibility, confidence, and an affinity toward innovation
- English, spoken as well as written, is easy for you to master