Vice President Marketing (m/f/d)
We are looking for a Vice President Marketing (m/f/d) to head LOVOO’s marketing initiatives. Reporting to the CEO, you will be leading the marketing area consisting of the departments Paid Customer Acquisition, Remarketing, CRM and Product Marketing as well as LOVOO’s Brand Marketing, both operationally and strategically. This is a great opportunity for you as a data-driven leader with a goal getter mindset to join LOVOO at a very exciting time and be one of the key contributors in driving the next phase of growth.
Especially in the current pandemic situation, it is important for us to protect our employees as best as possible. We regularly monitor and assess the current situation to decide whether to work fully remote or with a hybrid model, depending on the incidence. Even though we want to maintain our comprehensive home office concept in post-COVID times, a regular exchange on site with other team colleagues in our beautiful offices is very important to us. Therefore, please note that the advertised position is not a 100% remote position in the future. The advertised positions are intended for the respective locations mentioned in the job posting (Dresden, Berlin, or both).
If you have any questions do not hesitate to reach out to us. You can find the contact details below the job advertisements.
We work shoulder to shoulder towards our shared vision and encourage people of color, trans people, queer, gay and non-binary people, and those with disabilities to apply to join our team. Everyone is welcome at LOVOO. If you like, you can include your pronoun in your application (e.g. he, she, they).
What you can expect
- Development and implementation of a business-orientated and sustainable marketing strategy in line with the vision and identification of new growth opportunities across various marketing functions – Paid Customer Acquisition, Remarketing, CRM & Brand Marketing
- Leading and mentoring experienced and enthusiastic leaders of our Marketing departments with personnel responsibility
- Recruitment as well as retaining and developing of a world-class team of marketing experts
- Full ownership for the marketing budget, resource planning and steering as well as KPIs with the accountability to drive maximum ROI
- Responsibility for all data analysis and reports regarding the efficiency of our growth measurements as well as the identification and implementation of further optimization plans
- Leveraging lifecycle marketing via push, chat, in-app modal, and email to engage and re-engage users
- Ensure consistent brand positioning across all marketing channels and communicate it to relevant stakeholders of various LOVOO departments
- Leveraging on & offline brand marketing campaigns for the continuous development and increasing awareness of a unique brand
- Driving cross functional projects in collaboration with our Product Management, Analytics and User Research teams in order to create and implement new experiences that foster meaningful growth
- Establishment of a transparent, ongoing marketing visibility process, keeping all stakeholders informed about relevant topics
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in a similar role within a B2C mobile tech company
- Experience in scaling and developing high performance and international teams
- Comprehensive knowledge in the fields of Paid Acquisition, Remarketing, Marketing Automation and Product Marketing as well as applied knowledge in the areas with regard to the DACH market
- Global knowledge of a solid brand marketing mix, especially branding, content marketing, social media & influencer marketing, PR & cooperations with other brands
- Strong excitement for growing business as well as providing leadership to do so and strategically push the company’s goals forward
- Comprehensive growth planning experience as well as in research, forecasting, planning, execution, performance analysis, defining and evolving ROI measurement models
- Pronounced skills in developing the company’s key channels as well as the related processes and procedures
- High competence in handling multiple channels of paid marketing such as SEM, Social, Display, Affiliate
- Excellent analytical skills and a sound understanding of data analysis and data science
- Strong entrepreneurial thinking as well as a hands-on and a doer mentality
- High level communication skills as well as a proactive, pragmatic and solution-oriented composition
- Very good written and spoken English skills, German skills are a strong plus