Working Student CRM (m/f/d)
Our CRM Team focuses on engagement, monetization and user loyalty within the app. Using various communication channels, you will delight our users with offers and engagement activations, keep them retained throughout the lifecycle, drive experiments and test new ideas for steady growth.
You want to have a direct impact on millions of people connecting with each other? Then apply now and join the team’s mission.
At LOVOO, we work side by side on our shared vision and especially want to strongly encourage people of color, transgender people, queer, gay and non-binary people, parents and people with disabilities to apply to join us. Everyone is welcome at LOVOO.
If you prefer, please share your pronoun directly in your application with us (e.g. he/him, she/her, they*he/him*him, etc.).
- Taking over responsibility for retention campaigns and campaign setups for our live video section
- Close cooperation with our Designers, Talent Managers as well as with our Marketing team for the creation of campaigns
- Coordinating CRM cooperations with our Product- and Marketing teams as well as working closely together with our CRM software Braze and controlling the results
- Monitoring of our use cases as well as launching of campaigns
- Managing the quality assurance for campaign dispatch
- Creation as well as continuous improvement of e-mail templates with HTML
- Monitoring, analyzing and assumption of responsibility for the performance of push and app inbox campaigns as well as preparation of regular performance analyses with Excel, Powerpoint and internal dashboards for knowledge sharings and reportings
- Studies in Marketing, Economics, Communications, Media Sciences or a comparable field
- Experience in working with Microsoft Office or Google Sheets
- Strong interest in Social Media, Live Streaming Products, Influencer/community environments as well as in CRM and the drive to reach millions of users
- A self-starter with great initiative and an analytical mindset
- Team player mentality with a strong goal orientation
- A good eye for details with high standards of quality
- Very good knowledge of German and English, knowledge of French, Spanish or Italian is an advantage