Working Student Customer Care (m/f/d)
Especially for our Customer Care Team, our users come first. The team ensures the satisfaction of our LOVOO users – every inquiry is answered conscientiously and friendly and suggestions for improvement are evaluated in close cooperation with the Product and Data Teams. Requests and reports of errors are reproduced and forwarded to our Quality Assurance department. Our Customer Care team also continuously contributes to the improvement of in-app processes and analyzes where we can optimize our communication.
Your mission is to be a helping hand and to support users with words and deeds as well? Then apply now and become a part of our Customer Care team!
At LOVOO, we work side by side on our shared vision and especially want to strongly encourage people of color, transgender people, queer, gay and non-binary people, parents and people with disabilities to apply to join us. Everyone is welcome at LOVOO.
If you prefer, please share your pronoun directly in your application with us (e.g. he/him, she/her, they*he/him*him, etc.).
What you can expect:
- Contact person as expert of the LOVOO platform in regards to consulting and finding solutions for user requests via e-mail and post
- Solution-oriented support as well as situation-adequate communication with our users
- Close exchange with our external agency for quality assurance as well as preparation of performance reports
- Execution of user analyses and structured case assessments
- Maintenance and processing of user data
- Creation and continuous optimization of documentation and communication templates
- Pronounced language skills in German and English as well as at least in one other language (preferably French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese) are an advantage
- Ideally first professional experience in the fields of Customer Service
- A strong service and customer orientation with a high sense of quality and responsibility
- Enthusiasm and strong communication skills at a professional level, both written and spoken
- Excellent analytical skills as well as a structured, independent and goal-oriented way of working - "job to be done" is not a foreign phrase for you
- Enjoy working with an international team and have a high affinity for the internet
- MS-Office skills are an advantage